Sunday, May 06, 2012

An Honouring of Daniela


You'll be in my heart - Phil Collins

I want to say thank you to everyone who took some time to read my last post, and to eveyone who has given their support to me and everyone affected by what happened. Today there was a gathering to pray for Danielas family, unfortuntely I couldn't go but all my thoughts have gone out to them today. However, I did come up with an idea. Every year on the 4th of May I will burn a candle with the words 'Daniela Jacobsen, a beautiful angle' written on it. The flame and it's warmth will be a symbol of her love and care for everyone that was spread so widely. A symbol of how she could be a light in someone's dark day, how she had a burning passion for art and dancing, and for her friends, family and for her boyfriend.

I want to ask those who read this and who knew Daniela to do this too. Light  a candle every 4th of May to show that she will always be remembered here among us. Will you join me?


-Em

No comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig