Thursday, September 27, 2012

GIVE ME CHALLENGES!

Before I start, I apologise for the glitch in uploads this week, busy days at school...now:


Hello!!

I'm going to get straight to the point! As a YouTube geek, I love watching other people suffer, laugh and just have a lot of fun doing different challenges (e.g.: Cinnamon Challenge, Ice Challenge, Chubby Bunny Challenge, Chili Challenge etc. - just search for challenge on YouTube and thousands will appear). Since I love watching others do these things, I have decided to do some myself! Maybe I will get a friend to join me as I think that definitely makes it more fun! Anyway, I want YOU to write in the comments below what type of challenge(s) you would like me to do! It can be anything from eating something to doing something. I will read through your suggestions and see what can be done (therefore "doable" and appropriate suggestions would be nice :P).

Of course I will go through the embarrasment it is and film the whole thing so that I can post it here for you to see :)


If you prefer writing your suggestions on twitter then feel free to do so, just add @emyly15 to the tweet or add the hashtag #someoneinthecorner :)


Be creative or take one that you just enjoy to see people do! I can't wait to see what you come up with:)


Bye! 



-Em




FOLLOW ME:

Twitter - Pinterest - Bloglovin - Instagram (under the username emyly95)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cinnamon and chubby bunny chalenge! :D

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig