Saturday, December 22, 2012

25'000



Wow I have reached over 25 000 page-views on this blog! I know for some that may be little, but for me, that is pretty cool! I have now blogged on this "platform" for 1 year and a few months and I am really enjoying it. Not very long ago I was asked to start collaborating with some fashion and beauty brands and although it is still only in the initial stages of the process I am so excited to get an opportunity like this. I started blogging simply because I wanted to keep family and friends updated on my life in Colombia, then I "expanded" into a fashion and beauty blog too and now that I am back in Norway, fashion and beauty is what "someoneinthecorner" is all about! 

I truly enjoy blogging and lately there has been a lot more response to my posts which I find very exciting too! I can tell that I will keep this blog up and running for quite some time and I can't wait to see what it may bring. I hope you are all going to join me on this journey and hopefully the blogging community will give me the opportunity to create some nice friendships!

Thank you for staying with me so far, 25 000 is more than I expected to reach so now I am curious of how far this blog may take me and I hope you will keep reading and being incredible :)

Twelve Days of Christmas post coming up later, all about what to wear for the many holiday parties!


xx

-Em


FOLLOW ME:

Twitter - Pinterest - Bloglovin - Instagram (under the username emyly95)

No comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig