Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Winter Time


As winter is approaching quickly and Christmas with it, I want of share some of my favourite things about this season. Autumn and winter is a very "love it or hate it" season, I for one, don't particularly love the cold and rainy (or god forbid slouchy and snowy)  weather because it means I end up being cold and wet whenever I decide to step outside my house. I do however like the fact that this is the time of year when you can justify drinking one too many cups of tea, and snuggle up in blankets with candles burning everywhere. There is something relaxing, safe and comforting about winter. When the temperature drops to below zero and the walls of your house are creaking, you can bury yourself deep down among pillows and blankets with a good book. Maybe you've heard about these things before, but really, they are pretty darn great.

The reason to why I am writing a post about blankets, candles, books and winter is because well, today is cold and rainy and ..pretty "winter-y", and if it's like that where you are too, then maybe you should try this out, because it helps :)

I feel like Im back on the blogger roll now with frequent posting and a variety in my posts, but if you feel like there's something you would like to see that you feel is missing, then please let me know in the comments :)


Do you have things you like to do on cold and grey winter days?



- Em

FOLLOW ME:

Twitter - Pinterest - Bloglovin - Instagram (under the username emyly95)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty! This has been a really wonderful post. Thank you
for supplying these details.
Here is my weblog :: ways to reduce your carbon footprint for kids

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig