Friday, March 29, 2013

England Picks


Once again I bring you a little beauty haul from the shops of London, Manchester and Leeds. Not quite as much was brought back this time compared to my last visit in October, but I figured it was enough to make a post out of it. Let's jump into it then, shall we?


FACE:
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Nude // Maybeline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light // Revlon Photoready Eye Primer and Brightener in 003

Topshop Cream Highlighter Quad in Kick Start // Revlon Photoready Cream Blush in Pinched

EYES
Maybeline The Rocket Mascara (waterproof) // Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Stick in Bulletproof Beige // Maybeline Master Smokey Shadow-Pencil in Smoky Chocolate // Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Khol Kajal in Nude

LIPS
Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm in Flame // Rimmel Apocalips in Stellar // TopShop Lip Paint in Yeah Right (review here) // Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous

And that was that! It has definitely created a little bit more of a spring/summer mood over my makeup collection, just the way I like it. Most of the products are ones I have been eager to try for quite some time now so I am glad to finally be in possession of them! If there are any particular products out of the ones above that you want me to do a review on then let me know either here or on twitter (which I am using far more now a days!) And if you are interested in me making videos as well as writing reviews then let me know about that as well as I am very eager to try and do some YouTubing in the nearest future!

I hope you are all doing very well, and I wish you a happy easter!
I am going away (again) for a few days, but expect a new post to be up on Wednesday:)

Lots of Love,

- Em


FOLLOW ME:

4 comments:

Avielle Rose said...

Will have to try these out! Thanks for the review :)

http://seekvintage.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love all the products you picked up. Really want to try the Revlon Cream Blush.

Gillian from glamupeveryday.com x

Naville said...

great picks! loving the eye products

xo

Inspirations Have I None

Rachel Ward said...

Thanks for this post, I will defiantly have to pick some of that stuff up.Just discovered your blog today and think its great :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig