For once I don't feel like the past month has gone by super quickly.. to be honest these past two weeks have gone by soooo slowly as I haven't really been doing anything at all. Anyway, a month is over and it has come to the time when every beauty blogger summons her brain cells to remember all the 'most loved' products of the past month. Now, I won't do monthly favourites every month, but whenever I have been loving new or different products that I want to share with you - then I'll do one. And this month just happened to be one of those.
1. Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub Suppose you've all heard of this un' right? Well all the hype is well deserved for a wonder worker like this. Review here.
2. Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop A shimmery version of the original. Gorgeous on the eyes but also as a (prepare yourself) cheek highlighter/glow-giver.
3. TopShop Lip Paint in Yeah Right You've heard me rave about this a thousand times over. It is purely brilliant. Read my review here.
4. MAC Eyeshadow in Cork A brilliant all over the lid, wash of colour. No shimmer, no fuzz, just natural definition in a pot.
5. Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Khol Liner in Noir My go-to black liner for when I want a simple, black, long-lasting rim around my eyes.
6. MAC Eye Pencil in Teddy Another much loved product by beauty girls all over. The warm, rich chocolatey bronze colour is smooth and easy to apply and suits so to say everyone.
7. Sigma E65 Small Angle Brush How I haven't thought of using this for my brows before now - I don't know. But I do know that I will not go back to the horrible, old brush I used before - ever.
8. Diorskin Nude BB Cream in 002 I now understand why so many people are loving this little guy - because now - so do I. Healthy, flawless glow in a little tube. Read my full review here.
9. Sleek Blush Trio in Pumpkin Who would have thought that it would take me almost a year before I dared try the gorgeous pink in there? Squash is now my everyday blush!
10. Real Techniques Blush Brush This is the best brush I own together with the MAC 217. Blush, Contour, Powder - it does it better than any other brush I've tried.
Those are my favourites, but I would love to have a peek at yours too, so let me know in the comments or leave a link if you've done a post too :)
Lots of Love,