Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Makeover

A couple weeks ago my dear friend Rebekka got a little makeover from me, and although she is absolutely gorgeous without any make-up, you could really tell how much of a differenc make-up can do. I really liked how it turned out and wanted to share the "difference" with all of you, so after asking her permission here it is :) 

 I went for glowing skin and bronzed up eyes using a good amount of cream products. On the cheeks I put my much loved Sleek Contour in medium, the Bourjois cream blush in 02 and my trusty TopShop cream highligher from the little quad they do. For the eyes I started with Maybeline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze as a base with MAC's Woodwinked all over, Cork in the outer crease and Omega to soften up the edges. As an inner highligt I used Virgin in the UD Naked palette. I did also apply some Diorskin Nude mixed with Clinique's Even Better foundation for a flawless base (applied that before the cheek+eyes obviously) as well as filling in her eyebrows a tiny bit with Benefit BrowZings. And with that I was done!

I hope you enjoyed this post, a new tutorial and review will be up in the next few days so keep an eye out for that :) And if you haven't already, you can follow my blog here on Bloglovin'.


Lots of Love,
Em

FOLLOW ME:

7 comments:

Hannah Williams said...

She looks beautiful, great job!
Please check out my new blog,

theglamaddict.blogspot.com

3Wildxx said...

She looks really pretty, i love the eye look youve given her!

Lovely blog, would love you to follow mine back.

www.frankiebooxx.blogspot.co.uk

Frankie xXx

Becky Fearn said...

Love the eyes, gorgeous!!

beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

B xx

Emilie Garnes said...

Thank you! I'll head over straight away :) xx

Emilie Garnes said...

Thank you dear! I will check out your blog now! xx Em

Emilie Garnes said...

Thank you hon! xx

Emily B said...

She looks beautiful! It's just the right amount of makeup as she looks done but still quite natural. Good Job!

beemily17.blogspot.com

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig