Saturday, March 22, 2014

ADYN, MOM & MILEY

What's new? I've done some retail damage. Exactly - What's new? 

Anyone who know me even just a little bit will know that I am a self confessed shopaholic. Therefore it  shouldn't come as a shock that I've got a few new things to show you. There are some more laying about but I thought I'd start with these. A bright blue ZARA T-shirt in the very popular baseball/sports style, the much talked about MOM Jeans from Top Shop, and *drumroll please* a long, black, neoprene T-shirt from ADYN that I am absolutely in love with. Finding that is all thanks to my good friend Ben who introduced me to ADYN in the first place and rocks the same T-shirt. As it is pretty massive on me (menswear) I've been wearing it as a dress which to be fair it could easily have been sold as because it works so well. I also revealed a bit of my love for Miley (not loving all her madness but I think she's pretty cool) and bought the newest issue of LOVE magazine where she's featured.

Hope you enjoyed this little mini haul post. Give me a shout if there's anything you'd like me to post about in the future and I'll make sure to get round to it. Also, feel free to leave your bloglink if you have a blog as  I am always on the lookout for new ones to read and follow. 

Love,
 Em

1 comment:

Becky Fearn said...

Aaaah you got the mom jeans too! so exciting, they are lovely :)

beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

xx

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig