Tuesday, November 13, 2012

How Much Is Your Face Worth?...um what?



First of all, the name of this tag can very easily be misunderstood, but believe me - it is simply just a tag where you list the makeup products you wear on an everyday basis, and sum up the price to see how much all the products are worth all together. So in other words you see how much your face is worth. 

I have seen this tag float around the beauty blogger/vlogger community for quite some time, but as I haven't really seen myself as the tag kind-of-girl I haven't gotten around to doing it until now... But here it is:


The How Much Is Your Face Worth Tag
I will just start listing the products that find their way to my face on a regular basis...



(Some of the products were bought on sale an others I have simply 
converted from other currencies to pounds and rounded the decimals up to make it 
"cleaner" -it didn't really make much of a difference..)


Clarins Instant Smooth Self Tanner - £ 25
Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Mousturizer - £ 33
Sleek Makeup Face Contour Kit - £ 6
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - £ 4
Maybeline Dream Lumitouch Concealer - £ 9
Benefit BrowZings - £ 20
Revlon Brow Styling Gel - £ 6
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - £ 4
TopShop Highlighter - £ 10

Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner - £ 4
Maybeline One by One Waterproof Mascara - £ 7
MAC Lipstick - £ 14


Total sum: £ 142




Now that is quite a price tag... but honestly I was prepared for a higher number so I am ok with this. Now I don't always wear all of these products, and not always these exact ones, but I chose the core products that I use the most. I hope this was a little interesting - I was pretty curious to find out myself! I tag any of you who come across this to do the same thing; gather your everyday makeup, and sum it all up in a post on your blog (if you have one), or leave it as a comment here on this post!



- Em



FOLLOW ME:

Twitter - Pinterest - Bloglovin - Instagram (under the username emyly95)

No comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig