Sunday, December 09, 2012

Bring out the Christmas Clothes

Although it has been cold here in Norway for quite a while now, I know that there are some countries who are experiencing the change in temperatures around this time, and well - different temperatures means different clothes. Whenever winter comes I love to cuddle up in big, thick, warm, knitted jumpers but at the same time not look like I'm drowning in last year's santa costume, so therefore I thought I would share an outfit i put together about a week ago (when the snow had just arrived) when I did in fact wear a Red Knitted Sweater.

sorry about the quality not being too amazing


Red Knit // Forever21
High-waisted Jeans // BikBok
Black, Studded Leather Jacket // ZARA
Headband // NewLook
Necklace // H&M
Rings // Market in Colombia
Boots // Tennis

Lipstick // Revlon Lipbutter in Candy Apple

I love how bright the colour of this sweater it, because it really contrasts with the white snow and the brown, dull coloured branches on the trees. With a scarf wrapped around my neck, I would be all set to go outside - without being cold :)

This wasn't really too much of a "Christmas-y" post but at least it was "winter-y". I hope you liked it, and as always, leave me a comment if you have anything you would like to see during Twelve Days Of Christmas! :)


- Em


FOLLOW ME:

Twitter - Pinterest - Bloglovin - Instagram (under the username emyly95)

1 comment:

Unknown said...


CHRISTMAS MEGA SALE - UPTO 40% OFF ON FASHION ACCESSORIES


http://www.megafactoryoutlet.com/MegaOffer

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig