Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Paris: Outfit

7 down and 5 to go of the 12 days of Christmas posts, which means that there will be one new post every day up until Monday, 24th of December! 
I had an amazing time in Paris over the weekend, and I am working on making a little video of the things we did. As soon as that's done I will post it here, and hopefully that will be before 12 days of Christmas is over :) Anyway, while in Paris I finally found the winter coat I have been looking everywhere for, and what better way to show it to you than in some "taken in the hotel bathroom just before leaving" pictures? Oh well, I realize I should have made the effort to take some more decent pictures but these will do for now. You will no doubt see this coat again, very shortly, and in way better quality. That's a promise.


Apparently this is Dead Serious Stuff...

Coat // Zara
Top // Urban Outfitters
Skirt // H&M
Thights // H&M
Bag // BikBik

On My Lips: is MAC Cherry Lip pencil and Revlon LipButter in Apple Candy

Like it?


- Em


FOLLOW ME:

Twitter - Pinterest - Bloglovin - Instagram (under the username emyly95)


No comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig