Friday, November 22, 2013

New Rituals



As I'm hosting what seems to be an endless pity part for me and my tonsillitis I have been treating myself to some of my favourite glossies, including the December issue of Marie Claire which happened to include quite the treat. Enter Ritual's Fortune Scrub

I love a good scrub and boy is this one good!! Firstly, lets chat about its glorious smell - Sweet Orange and Cedar. Ahhh is all I have to say. As for its scrubbing abilities, it is rough enough to make it feel like you are actually scrubbing away all that dead skin, yet gentle enough so that it isn't painful or irritating on the skin. I've found this to be the perfect scrub and will definitely be re-purchasing it once I run out of this one (even though that will probably take a little while seeing as the people over at Marie Claire were generous enough to give a full size 150ml bottle!) 

It retails for £10 but can be bought with the current issue of Marie Claire for £3.90 (Bargain!).

Have you tried anything from Rituals? If so what, and how do you like it?


Love, Em

2 comments:

Becky Fearn said...

I'm seriously loving magazine freebies at the moment, so many great ones!

beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

B xx

Unknown said...

Ohh this looks nice! :)

Jem
www.thenameofbeauty.co.uk

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig